SOMETHING STRONGER THAN COFFEE



lowear lower east side new york square snow drunk girl bodega cat queens bridge subway mta so tired igloo mc carren park i love newyork so much

5 comments:

kokomo said...

wow. your photos are amazing!
i don't regret being a follower! :D
i especially enjoy the colours.
and you have some pretty cool ideas!
greetings from austria.
Barbara

dieter michalek said...

wonderful, amazing pictures.
i love this kind of pictures.
have a nice sunday.
dieter

Natalia Remfeld said...

hello, i'm interested in what type of cameras do you use ? i really like some of the photographs and the depth/grain (i would guess some are shot on film?) thank you if you're happy to reveal :)

SDB said...

Hey Natalia,

I use whatever i find. Those were shot with film with my Olympus xa but i've showed work on this blog that is digital too. some of it is medium format as well. thank you for checking out my work!
xx

Anonymous said...

I agree! your eye is amazing... beautiful work, and you clearly understand your camera. I love the fact that you use Minolta... I think that sometimes, the cameras that feel good in our hands are the cameras we use to capture the best shots.
I'm interested in knowing what film speed you favour? and which you dislike! :)